NFL scores: Darius Slayton player props odds, tips and betting trends for Week 6 | Giants vs. Ravens
Before Darius Slayton hits the field Sunday at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key insights you should know
Slayton’s New York Giants (4-1) and the Baltimore Ravens (3-2) square off in Week 6 at MetLife
Darius Slayton Week 6 Player Props – Matchup: New York Giants vs. Baltimore Ravens
– Time: 1:00 PM – Date: October 16, 2022 – Receiving Yards Prop: Over 35.5 (-115)
Slayton Receiving Stats and Trends
– Slayton averages 22.5 receiving yards, 13.0 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
– Slayton has collected over 35.5 receiving yards once in five games this year.
– Slayton’s average of 22.5 receiving yards is lower than his average prop total of 27.5.
– Slayton has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in his only opportunity this season.
– Slayton has zero touchdown catches in two games this year.
Giants Vs. Ravens Stats and Trends
Other StoriesNFL TRADE RUMOURS ???2023 Super Bowl odds : Which NFL team could win?Scouting report of NFL players : NFL draft 2022